Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Billing Specialist (on-call) Remote
Raise your hand if you are looking for a change! Join ICF’s progressive and innovative digital media team as a Billing Specialist (On-Call). They are working on things like beacon technology and geo-fencing. Sound cool? If your brain functions more like an accountant, but your passion is creativity and the digital world, than this may be the perfect fit for you. The team is in need of someone who can help process media invoices at a fast pace with high accuracy.
We make big things possible. Are you ready for what’s next? This is an awesome opportunity if you just graduated school, or looking to work part-time. This is a remote based position.
What you will be doing:
- Receipt and processing of media invoices
- Contacting vendors for missing invoices
- Entering invoices into the STRATA software system
- Tracking invoices through the complete payment cycle
- Reconciling invoices against buying information in the tracking system
- Obtaining buyer resolution and approval for any discrepant invoices
- Coding and submitting approved invoices to the ICF Accounts Payable department
- Producing and disseminating on-going, regular reports regarding missing invoices; invoice status thru STRATA reports and/or Excel documents
- Acting as primary liaison between Media Services and Accounts Payable departments
- Acting as primary liaison with between Media and Contracts departments
- Digital and hard copy filing of all applicable documentation
What you need:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar accounting or invoicing role
- Advanced level of Excel expertise and creating, maintaining large spreadsheets
- Must be able to handle a very high volume of invoices, roughly150-200 a week.
- A high level of attention to details
- Web/computer savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to problem solve
- Self-starter with ability to complete tasks independently while working in a team environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)