Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Behind every great company is a strong corporate team. At ICF, we have one—but we’re growing and so are our needs. We’re seeking different levels of Billing Analysts to join our expanding organization. If you’re interested in a rewarding career in working with people from marketing and communications, contracts and finance, IT, business development, human resources, or anything in between the ICF Accounts Receivable Team is the place for you.
As a Billing Analyst, you will be responsible for the preparation of complex billings for submission to customers. Project types range from FFP to T&M to Cost Plus. Clients include government agencies and commercial companies. You will also engage in accounts receivable collections and analysis, and financial reconciliations.
In this role you will prepare and review monthly invoices according to company guidelines utilizing financial reports to ensure compliance with deliverable deadlines. You will analyze unbilled receivables on a monthly basis against standard Costpoint reports, research and resolve a variety of internal and external customer inquiries concerning billing status, and initiate communications to external and internal customers to resolve billing discrepancies and collection issues.
You will work independently as well as cross functionally, multi-task with minimal supervision, and also be able to produce year end indirect rate variance invoices as required. You will work closely with Project Accounting team, Program Managers, Project Financial Controllers, and Contract Managers to ensure accuracy and completeness of invoices. You must be deadline driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment, organized, and detail oriented.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1+ years of Billing experience
- Experience with closeout bills including year-end indirect rate variance invoices
- The ability to process a high volume of invoices monthly
- Experience in resolving unbilled
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What we would like:
- 1+ years of Contracts Billing experience processing and validating project type invoices (FFP, T&M and Cost Plus)
- Experience using Vlookup and Pivot Table functions in Excel
- 1+ year of experience using Deltek Costpoint 7
- Experience using Cognos for reporting
- Project Accounting, Set Up, or Revenue Recognition knowledge
Additional professional skills:
- Solid verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision making capabilities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)