Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Bilingual Child Welfare Sexual Abuse Investigator
On-Call hourly remote work
ICF is looking for a Bilingual Child WelfareSexual Abuse Investigator Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to provide a wide range of consulting services based on recognized experience and expertise in auditing and monitoring congregate care facilities such as shelters, prisons, group homes, or residential treatment facilities. SMEs work directly to audit, report, develop compliance plans, and provide follow up in the areas of sexual abuse and sexual harassment prevention. They might also be called upon to work directly with providers of shelter services.
Desired areas of expertise include monitoring, auditing, licensing, and investigations in preventing and responding to sexual abuse and harassment.
- Provide expertise in desired areas listed above in consulting with agency or organizational staff on best practice
- Provide expertise in the development of tools, reports, and protocols
- Travel to assigned sites to complete audits
- Review policies, training, reports, and evidence for sites
- Write audit reports and corrective action plans
- Provide consultation and recommendation for practice improvement
- Contribute to regular project reporting and support for activities related to the project’s evaluation, including data collection and continuous quality improvement efforts
- Bachelor’s degree OR Master's in social work, public administration, or relevant field
- 8 to 10 years professional work experience with at least 5 years of experience in conducting on site investigations or compliance audits
- 3-5 years experience setting or monitoring licensing or other accreditation standards
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- At least 2 years experience in completing licensing audits
- At least 2 years experience in abuse investigations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain positive, productive relationships with peers, colleagues, consultants, and professional staff
- Exceptional project management skills with a focus on technical assistance project management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multitask and maintain high-quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to gather, organize, and synthesize information for application in technical assistance delivery
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)