Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Behavioral Health - Data Analyst
Our public health group is growing and we’re currently seeking a Behavioral Health Data Analyst to work in our Behavioral Health Portfolio. This position is 40 hours per week.
The safety of our employees is our top priority, due to current COVID-19 safety measures, employees who can work from home, are required to do so. Once it is safe to resume standard practices of commuter travel and social interaction per government guidelines, employees with an office presence required by projects needs and management leadership will be expected to return.
Perform routine data management tasks (data cleaning, data processing, merging data files).
Perform complex and advanced statistical analyses. Prepare reports, manuscripts, briefing materials, etc.
Contribute to the development of:
- Data management and data analyses plans;
- Procedures for data collection (including recommendations among different sampling plans, data sources, and cost/time investments);
- Written or visual reports (dashboards, infographics);
- Proposal or grant submissions, including but not limited to technical writing.
- PhD/master’s in a relevant field (e.g., public health, psychology, statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology).
- Minimum of five years of experience involving management and analysis of quantitative heath data.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute technical approaches to data management or analyses processes.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and good knowledge of at least one statistical package (e.g., SPSS, R, Stata, SAS).
- Professional or educational experience in behavioral health (mental health or substance use treatment or prevention).
- Proficiency in SAS and R.
- Experience developing dashboards or infographics in Tableau or similar tools.
- Experience in SQL programming.
- Experience with program evaluation.
- Proactive and problem-solving approach to challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a large team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)