Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
BD Operations Analyst - Remote
As ICF continues to expand our overall commercial energy business and advance the “future of energy,” we’re looking to add team members to our Business Development (BD) team. ICF is a $1.5 billion+ global consulting provider and work across a range of industries to make the world a better place through deep domain expertise, innovative thinking and technology. Our work is diverse, timely, relevant, and impactful - improving the lives of millions of people every day. Our BD team is seeking a BD Operations Analyst to play a key role in designing, implementing, and maintaining groupwide BD systems to support and improve business processes and capabilities.
This position can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
What you'll do:
- Leverage technology to streamline BD systems and processes
- Manage BD systems front- and back-end infrastructure, including but not limited to design and refreshes, migration, and maintenance
- Process, create, and manage high volumes of SharePoint/Teams site requests
- Liaise and engage with key stakeholders to identify needs, conduct requirements inquiry, propose viable solutions, and develop, test, and monitor implementation projects
- Work with disparate information and data sources and apply relational data expertise to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Provide ongoing training and support to end-users to ensure compliance and adoption
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree, certification or additional related experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience of advanced Microsoft 365 experience, specifically Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power Automate, and Power Apps
- 1+ years of customer service experience (internal or external) in high-volume environment
- Familiarity with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 a plus (or similar CRM systems) preferred
- Experience in Power BI a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Project or Visio preferred
- Strong Excel knowledge (Pivot/Power Pivot)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical-thinking, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to think outside of the box / innovative thinker
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Ability to remain upbeat, positive, and constructive within a dynamic environment operating under high-pressure deadlines and competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills, initiative, and commitment to high-quality work
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
California Remote Office (CA99)