Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Azure DevOps Engineer-Remote
ICF seeks an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to support the automation and deployment needs on a range of impactful healthcare projects. You will work hand-in-hand with Agile development teams to implement automation solutions using technologies like Azure, Ansible, Terraform, and Jenkins to automatically build, test, integrate, and deploy applications in the healthcare and life sciences domains.
You will leverage the full power of the Azure cloud to configure highly resilient and scalable applications that can handle hundreds of thousands of users. The goal is to use modern technologies and methodologies to improve the public’s experiences with government agencies by making the digital services they use more accessible, efficient and effective, thereby helping to solve problems across government.
- Configure and maintain resources on Azure
- Maintain infrastructure as code using Terraform, Azure ARM/BluePrints, and/or Ansible
- Maintain Docker files
- Deploy services to Azure Container Instances or Kubernetes
- Responsible for production deployments using Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions
- Manage security groups and access controls
- Responsible for securely storing information such as passwords and tokens
- Work closely with developers on the team to debug web app issues
- Apply networking knowledge to debug upstream issues
- Clearly articulate and communicate complex technical ideas to non-DevOps colleagues
- Understand project requirements and be innovative in finding solutions in highly regulated government environments
- Associates Degree with 7+ years of technical experience or BS with 5+ years of relevant technical experience or a MS and 3+ years of technical experience
- 3+ years of experience with configuring and maintaining resources on Azure, Azure Virtual Machines, Scale Sets, Container Registry, Database, DNS, VPN, Firewall, Load Balancer, and Active Directory.
- 3+ years experience with and a strong understanding of secret management along with the practice of good security hygiene, cloud security, the principle of least privilege
- 3+ years of experience using Docker, deploy and maintain container orchestration platforms such as Azure Container Instances or Kubernetes
- 3+ years of experience with infrastructure-as-code, such as Terraform or Azure ARM/BluePrintsDeep, hands-on experience with Linux and Windows
- 3+ years of experience with production deployments, and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- 3+ years of experience with managing users, roles, and privileges through AD
- 3+ years of experience with provisioning tools, such as Ansible
- Candidate must have resided in the United States 3 of the last 5 years.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Candidate must reside in the US, be authorized to work in the US, and work must be performed in the US
- Experienced with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Experience with and a strong understanding of secret management along with the practice of good security hygiene
- Expertise with cloud security, understand the principle of least privilege
- Hands-on experience with configuring and maintaining resources on AWS
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Federal Government contracting work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand project requirements and be innovative in finding solutions in highly regulated government environments.
- Demonstrated experience working on Agile development projects
- Flexibility and the ability to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)