Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Aviation Senior Associate
We are looking to hire a Senior Associate to join ICF’s fast-growing Aviation consulting team. The role is tailored for someone with either a consulting or a commercial aviation background. Responsibilities will include managing smaller projects, guiding junior staff, handling day-to-day communication with clients and delivering solutions to problems using a variety of analytical techniques.
You will also be expected to contribute to our IP and business development efforts by building a network of client relationships, working on proposals, attending conferences, and contributing to ICF’s thought leadership.
We expect our Senior Associates to be able to work across all our aviation sectors globally, including airports, airlines, aircraft, aerospace & MRO and emerging markets such as Sustainable Aviation Fuels and electric aviation. However, at this level of seniority, more specialist knowledge and experience in one of our key service lines is also highly valued.
Furthermore, we frequently collaborate with other ICF teams including the ICF Climate Centre and our brand and marketing agency ICF Next. Combined this gives our consultants a unique opportunity to build a broad skill base before focusing on a core area of expertise as they progress through the organization.
A more complete description of ICF experience and capabilities can be seen by visiting our web site, https://www.icf.com/aviation
Manage workstreams on client-based projects
Gather, analyze, and interpret data in support of assessments
Interface with clients to gather data and present results of studies and analyses
Write reports and presentations to synthesize and explain analyses
Be familiar with transportation industry data sources and issues
Support development of intellectual property development projects
Support corporate growth and business development initiatives, such as the development of proposal responses, intellectual capital, white papers, and marketing materials
Help train and develop junior staff
Degree educated from a reputable institution;
4+ years of work experience in aviation, finance or strategy consulting;
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word & Excel);
Strong analytical aptitude and working knowledge of analytical or quantitative methods;
Experience of using aviation industry datasets a plus but not essential;
Knowledge of other analytical systems such as R, Python, SQL a plus but not essential;
Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written English communication skills;
Organises written work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience;
PMO / project management experience a plus;
People management experience a plus; direct or cross functional;
Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
Ability to work collaboratively with multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across different countries and time zones to achieve established goals;
Ability and willingness to travel extensively for work as necessary;
Additional languages, particularly Spanish, a plus.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
The benefits of joining ICF:
- Our people at ICF, are our most important asset, so we invest in them from the moment you arrive. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well.
- ICF offer a hybrid working policy, that will offer you flexibility to collaborate in the office, as well as in the comfort of your own home, to successfully deliver the requirements of your role and the business.
- The employee wellbeing hub, which was launched in January 20022, is designed to provide highly personalised support across a comprehensive range of wellbeing issues, such as mind, body, finances, community, career programs and HR support.
- We also offer a unique and competitive recognition programme called ‘You Matter’, awarding points as a ‘thank you’ for your work achievements, which can be spent on a large variety of high-quality items, as well as online or high-street vouchers, all with zero tax payable by the employee.
- We encourage and provide continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning, development opportunities and career frameworks.
- ICF also offers a range of competitive benefits, which include, but not limited to the following:
- Single Private Medical Insurance cover (Bupa), with no restrictions on providing treatment for existing medical conditions. Options available for broader partner or family level cover, plus we also offer dental insurance (Bupa) and an online GP service.
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays (annual leave increases with years of service).
- Pension scheme with 5% of salary employer contribution (minimum employee contribution 4%).
- Life assurance paying 4x annual salary and Group Income Protection paying 66% of salary for up to 5 years if you are off work on long term sick.
- Enhanced parental leave policies, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay.
London Riverscape (GB75)