Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Aviation Consulting Analyst
ICF is seeking an Aviation Consulting Analyst to support a variety of projects within ICF’s Aviation practice. Our aviation team provides major clients worldwide with a comprehensive range of services including market analysis and demand forecasting; strategic/business planning; asset valuation and asset management; maintenance and procurement strategy; airport commercial planning; destination marketing; and sustainable aviation practices. Our high-impact work contributes to the continued development and improvement of critical air transport infrastructure around the world. We need smart, energetic, team-oriented people who can apply their data analysis and problem-solving skills to address the key strategic challenges of aviation.
A more complete description of ICF experience and capabilities can be seen by visiting our web site, https://www.icf.com/aviation
Location: Cambridge, MA; New York, NY; Washington, DC; Remote
We are looking for smart, energetic, team-oriented people who can apply their data analysis and problem-solving skills to address the key strategic challenges of aviation. Specific responsibilities include:
- Participate as a member of a consulting team on client-based projects
- Gather, analyse, and interpret data in support of project analysis
- Interface with clients to gather data and present results of studies and analyses
- Write reports and presentations to synthesise and explain analyses
- Be familiar with industry data sources and issues
- Support corporate growth and business development initiatives, such as the development of proposal responses, intellectual capital, white papers, and marketing materials
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, finance, economics, or related fields.
- Prior work experience or demonstrated interest in aviation or adjacent fields (e.g., other commercial transportation (road/rail/sea), destination marketing, etc.).
- 1+ years of work experience in an analytical and data-intensive role.
- 1+ years' experience performing data analysis with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx or similar business analytics tool.
- 1+ years' experience with quantitative model development.
- 1+ years' demonstrated excellence in report writing based on explaining complex financial concepts in a simplified manner.
- 1+ years' experience with relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and knowledge of SQL preferred but not required.
- 1+ years' scripting experience, preferably in Python or R. preferred but not required.
- Spanish language fluency a plus.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising on quality or accuracy
- Strong analytical aptitude and working knowledge of analytical or quantitative methods
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written English communication skills
- Organises work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience
- Comfort operating within a flat organizational structure and agile working environment.
- Ability to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams and clients spread across different countries and time zones to achieve established goals
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively for work as necessary (when safe to do so)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Cambridge, MA (MA11)