Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICFs aviation practice is one of the world's leading specialist aviation consulting teams, providing objective, independent commercial, financial, technical, and regulatory guidance across all aviation sectors globally.
Whilst we advise all sectors within the aviation industry, we work as one global team. This provides our Associates with the unique opportunity to work across a range of service lines and geographies, building a strong aviation knowledge base before choosing an area of specialism. Projects range from on-site operational improvement analysis, sustainability strategies, investment due-diligence, developing airline and airport strategies, and asset valuations. You will also have the opportunity to work in emerging markets such as Sustainable Aviation Fuels and electric aviation.
We also have opportunities for Consultants with prior relevant experience to specialize in our aircraft finance, air service development and sustainable aviation service lines.
A typical day in the life of an Aviation Consultant would involve managing individual workstreams, guiding junior staff, managing day-to-day communication with clients and delivering solutions to problems using a variety of analytical techniques. You will also be expected to contribute to our IP and business development efforts by building a network of client relationships, working on proposals, attending conferences, and contributing to ICF’s thought leadership.
A more complete description of ICF experience and capabilities can be seen by visiting our web site, https://www.icf.com/aviation
- Participate as a member of a consulting team on client-based projects
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data in support of assessments
- Interface with clients to gather data and present results of studies and analyses
- Write reports and presentations to synthesize and explain analyses
- Be familiar with transportation industry data sources and issues
- Support development of intellectual property development projects
- Support corporate growth and business development initiatives, such as the development of proposal responses, intellectual capital, white papers, and marketing materials
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of work experience in relevant fields such as aviation, finance, operations or strategy consulting;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word & Excel);
- Strong analytical aptitude and working knowledge of analytical or quantitative methods;
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written English communication skills;
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work for multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams and clients spread across different countries and time zones;
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad extensively for work as necessary;
- Knowledge of other analytical systems such as R, Python, SQL a plus but not essential;
- Experience of using industry datasets a plus but not essential;
- People management experience a plus; direct or cross functional;
- Additional languages, particularly Spanish, a plus.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)