Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Automation Testing Specialist -Remote
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking an Appian Developer. Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation, and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft, and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics, and O&M for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Automation Testing Specialist to join our team. As a QA Analyst at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
- Analyzing user stories and requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Passion for delivering defect-free software
- 5+ years experience in testing web applications, and or client/server applications
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Leapwork, or similar tool, required
- Experience with .NET or Java-based applications, or Robotics Process Automation, preferred
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework preferred
- Strategic perspective and business acumen - Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Prior exposure providing testing deliverables within Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience on US Federal Government Projects is a big plus
- Jira, Confluence experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)