Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Audio Visual Technician
The Audio Visual (AV) Technician will be part of Corporate Information Technology (CIT). The AV Technician will work with our AV vendors around the globe to implement, develop and maintain ICF’s meeting space standards. The technician will provide expert level analysis and support for our ICF staff, including multiple levels of users and management.
- Ensure operational readiness of all room devices via an array of manufacturer cloud-based monitoring tools. Not limited to Logitech Sync, Poly Lens, Barco XMS, UDMPro.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve AV and related technology.
- Maintain and develop user guides.
- Provide technical training and guidance to ICF staff and guests.
- Assist in company and departmental all hands meetings.
- Practice excellent customer service and provide the highest quality of service.
- Manage and negotiate and appropriately size AV maintenance agreements, Cloud services and related licenses (Real Connect, UDMPro, Microsoft Teams, Logitech Sync Plus).
- Make recommendations on new equipment and services.
- Work with AV partner on technical and functional issues.
- Work closely with our facilities partners and employees on new room requirements and issues with existing rooms
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 2+ years of hotel meeting space or conference center experience.
- Demonstrated ability with customer service in a support role.
- Demonstrated experience with audio visual equipment set up, configuration, networking and integration with cloud-based meeting platforms and VOIP.
- Live event production experience.
- Knowledge of AV rack wiring.
- Experience with Poly Real Connect, Poly Codecs, Wireless microphones, Audio Mixing, Barco Clickshare, Presentation Timers, Video Production switcher (TriCaster preferred). Crestron and Extron hardware.
- Some AV Systems design and design-review experience.
- Familiarity with Teams Meetings, Teams Webinars & Teams Live Events.
- Familiarity with, Poly Real Connect, Microsoft Stream, BA Connect (Digital signage content and administration), Poly Lens, Logitech Sync, Outlook Calendaring.
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)