Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Audio Visual Support Specialist
The Audio Visual (AV) Technician reports to and supports the Regional Conference Center and Office Manager and will work with meeting organizers, Corporate Information Technology (CIT) and other departments to ensure capabilities are understood and a solid plan to meet requirements is in place. The AV Technician will also assist in educating clients on meeting room set ups and capabilities available. AV technician will support meetings in all conference spaces within HQ and all GWDC offices with calm and professional demeanor.
- Practice excellent customer service and provide the highest quality of service
- Handle furniture, audio visual, and other meeting room set-ups prior to each meeting
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve AV and other equipment issues before, during and after meetings
- Support client support requests of all kinds including catering needs & support, AV, and other equipment, set up, supplies, printing, and other general meeting needs
- Request support and assistance necessary to maintain high level of customer service
- Decommission meeting rooms at conclusion of meeting; ensure all equipment is present and in working order at that time
- Support vendor engagement, monitoring, trouble shooting, and repair services
- Make recommendations on new equipment and services
- Ability to support an occasionally demanding work schedule. Some evening and weekend work required. Meeting preparations, set ups, and actual meeting may be necessary outside business hours. Meeting support at GWDC area offices may be required on short notice.
- Set up, produce and/or support production of webcasts operating seamless switcher, cameras, and equipment
- Record and publish meetings and events
- Working with AV partner on technical and functional issues
- Demonstrated ability with customer service in sales or support role
- 2-5 years of hotel meeting space or conference center experience
- Demonstrated experience with audio visual equipment set up, configuration, networking considerations, and troubleshooting
- NewTek Tricaster Control Surface production knowledge
- Adobe Premier Pro video editing software to publish recorded meetings and events
- Live event production experience
- Knowledge of AV rack wiring
- Experience with Crestron DM switches, Poly Real Connect, Poly Codecs, Wireless microphones, Audio Mixing, Barco Clickshare, Presentation Timers, Video Production switcher (TriCaster preferred)
- Some AV Systems design and design-review experience
- Current or past CTS certification
- Familiarity with Teams Meetings, Teams Webinars & Teams Live Events
- Familiarity with Sharepoint, Adobe Professional Pro, and Streaming software Microsoft Office expertise, Microsoft Stream, BrightAuthor (Digital signage content and administration), Poly Lens, Logitech Sync and Barco XMS to monitor room hardware, Outlook Calendaring including Excel formulas
- College-level coursework in optics, acoustics, and electrical engineering a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with outstanding time management skills
- Takes pro-active initiative to solve issues and challenges
- Customer focused
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)