Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Technical Project Manager
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Total experience can be 8+ years with around 2 years’ experience in project management OR scrum master role
- Prior experience in software development, Quality analysis or business analysis is required.
- Exposure to any CMS – AEM, Drupal, Sitecore project delivery & leadership.
- Experience in leading and inspiring a team to deliver.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Exposure to Digital marketing implementations is a plus.
- Well versed with Agile principles & processes.
- Knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Hands on in Agile tools [JIRA, Confluence or equivalent] and communication tools [MS Teams, MS Office or equivalent]
- Good communication [Written & Verbal], interpersonal skills & excellent team player.
- Scrum Master or any Agile Project Management certification is a good to have.
- The selected candidate will be committed and engaged, driving continuous improvement of agile processes and always focusing on supporting the teams to deliver high-value products with high quality.
- Help facilitate the team, identify impediments to be removed and work with the team in becoming efficient and high-performing teams
- Develop an integrated program/project schedule including critical path for the end to end tasks and activities necessary to successfully implement the product or service of the project and ensures resources and dependencies are identified.
- Participate in risk, issue and opportunity identification and mitigation or capture sessions and escalate to project or program leadership when assistance is required to remove roadblocks
- Plan the sprint deliverables, conduct Agile ceremonies in collaboration with the team & client, communicate the same to the client stakeholders.
- Share project details/updates to the stakeholders & facilitate concise weekly reports on the health of the project.
- Manage JIRA or other tools for accurate reporting.
- Facilitate monthly Steering committee meetings.
- Ensure team members are motivated for optimal delivery on the tasks.
- Timely escalation to Line / reporting managers for any deficiencies
- Facilitate any project related training & upskilling.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)