Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Program Manager
Associate Program Manager
Ready to make a difference?
To support commercial and industrial customer interest in electrifying their vehicles and equipment, we are seeking an Associate Program Manager to support program implementation of ICF implemented utility electrification programs. As an Associate Program Manager, you will support the development and management of one or more programs, support design and implementation strategies, and execute marketing and recruiting strategies. The position will also be responsible for supporting key customer discussions about the electrification of vehicles and equipment in support of utility programs.
ICF’s Beneficial Electrification programs support customers in their switch from fossil fuel powered to electric powered equipment. From light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles, to buildings and industrial equipment, stakeholders are evaluating the possibilities to electrify. ICF helps utilities and companies evaluate these opportunities and deliver financial and decarbonization benefits.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Develop relationships and partnerships with local, regional, and national market partners, through in-person and virtual interactions
- Support program implementation including understanding program theory, design, delivery, and successful execution of utility programs
- Supporting the development of comprehensive plans to include resource/labor, communication, implementation, project, and quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC)
- Maintaining comprehensive project tracking with relevant status updates and trend information
- Support the management of program budgets, forecasts, and key performance indicators (KPIs) and reporting of results to clients
- Collaborating with program team members and cross functional teams to support program success
- Lead program tasks and manage 1-2 program support staff
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Sustainability, Environment, Communications, Engineering or related fields with 3+ years of work experience in Electrification, Energy Efficiency, Construction Services, Business Development or Project/Program Management
- 7+ years professional experience in Electrification, Energy Efficiency, Construction Services, Business Development or Project/Program Management
What we would like you to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilities
- 1+ year(s) experience with MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Familiarity with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Data Analysis experience utilizing Tableau or PowerBi
- PMP certification or equivalent experience
- Strategic mindset with the ability to identify new opportunities
- Excellent written communications skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$68,658.00 - $116,718.00
Washington Remote Office (WA99)