Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Program Manager
Associate Program Manager – Retail Products/Lighting
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Ready to make a difference?
Are you a current or aspiring Project Manager with a track record of supporting multi-project portfolios, forecasting, budget management, monthly reporting, and performance tracking? Do you possess strong communication and organization skills, enjoy analyzing performance metrics and optimizing processes, and have experience with or working knowledge of Energy Efficiency programs? Do you enjoy working with a team of highly skilled, diverse, and passionate team members, collaborating with national subject matter experts, and bringing it all together to deliver results for your clients? If so, then you have found the perfect job.
Come and join our team as an Associate Program Manager in our Energy Efficiency division in Chicago. You will build and manage relationships with manufacturers and retailers that produce and sell energy-efficient products, mentor junior team members, and design/implement program strategies and plans. Working closely with the client and ICF’s implementation team, you’ll focus on bringing energy efficiency and bill savings to all customers including under-served communities, providing safer, more energy efficient homes, and ensuring energy grid stability in the greater Chicago area.
Why you will love working here
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance, employee wellbeing programs
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Education Reimbursement, Retirement Planning, 401k matching, Mentorship Programs, Free access to professional development resources such LinkedIn Learning
- Any many, many more *Ask your recruiter for more details!
What you will be doing
- Build industry relationships, provide insights to ensure that programs run efficiently and effectively and constantly respond to changing market conditions
- Identify promotional opportunities, including the identification and analysis of appropriate energy efficiency products, pricing, and marketing
- Act as a liaison with retailer and manufacturer partners to stay apprised of the industry, understand trends and projections, and provide direction and insights to program teams
- Collaborate with regional and national teams to provide national cohesiveness and bring efficiencies & best practices to your client’s programs
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to program plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional teams, program costs and budgets, and monthly performance forecasting
- Tracking of contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and coordinating with portfolio manager on any necessary corrective action plans
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 + years of experience working with retailers and/or manufacturers and understanding the retail industry or programs that focus on energy efficiency lighting and appliances or similar energy efficiency programs
- 8 + years of experience working with retailers and/or manufacturers and understanding the retail industry or programs that focus on energy efficiency lighting and appliances or similar energy efficiency programs
What would be useful:
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Demonstrated experience supporting business development and/or client development
- Recognized internally and externally for expertise in functional area
- 2+ years of experience managing a team (in-house or virtual)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Illinois Client Office (IL88)