Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Director/Director - E-mobility and Clean Transportation
ICF is a globally respected professional services firm actively advising clients around the World for more than 50 years. ICF has been present in India since 2004 advising clients on Energy, Aviation, Urban infrastructure, Health, Education and Digital. In the recent years, ICF has expanded its work in the area of emobility and sustainable transportation and is now looking to further expand the business in this domain. As a Director for Sustainable Transport, you will have an opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge to work with some of the most prestigious clients on some of the most challenging and important aspects of transport decarbonization in India. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with ICF’s international experts on transportation in the US, UK and Europe and bring ICF’s vast knowledge and experience on transportation to clients in the South Asia region. ICF has been a carbon neutral company since 2005 and we are very passionate about the work we do in Climate and Sustainability. ICF’s purpose is to build a more prosperous and resilient world for all. ICF’s mission is to use our ingenuity, creativity, and diverse perspectives to solve our clients' toughest challenges. So if you are passionate about making a difference and have the right attitude to solve problems and hunger to succeed, look no further.
1) Manage P&L for Sustainable transportation:
•Overall responsibility of strengthening the sustainable transportation consulting business for ICF in India and South Asia• Meet annual revenue and cost targets to drive the overall profitability from Sustainable transportation consulting.
2) Business Development:
•Generate concept notes, business leads with clients
• Prepare proposals for bids/ tenders• Build relationships with senior client stakeholders (Government, Donors, Private Sector)
3) Project Delivery:
• Anchor and lead all e-mobility and clean transportation assignments for ICF in South Asia
• Lead client relationship and be the face of ICF in e-mobility projects• Carry out deep analytical work and deliver outstanding output to Clients.
4) Team management:
• Strengthen the sustainable mobility team, recruit team members with complementary skills and experience• Guide, mentor and manage the team to deliver projects to high degree of client satisfaction
5) Marketing•Participate in industry events (conferences etc.) and present papers on clean transportation
6) Knowledge management
• Be up-to-date on latest developments globally on sustainable transportation practices•Contribute to policy papers announced by Government, regulators by preparing analytically strong submissions for incorporation in new policies
Characteristics required in the individual:
• Must be a visible expert in Transportation sector with strong relationships at senior management level (India lead level) in multilateral and bilateral institutions like World Bank, FCDO, EU, GIZ, ADB etc. and strong relationships in Central and State Government bodies•Go-getter attitude with a strong will
•Service mindset with Client-first attitude
• Problem solver mindset (for clients and for team) – an ability to find a way out of tough spots
•Excellent communication skills
•Excellent interpersonal and networking ability•Strong analytical bent of mind
Education and Experience:
•Engineer/MBA from Tier-1 Educational Institute. Degree in transportation planning desired•Minimum 10-15 years’ experience of which a minimum 3 years of experience in e-mobility
•Experience of transportation planning working in different states in India or outside
•Previous experience of working in a consulting firm and leading projects is a must-have•Advances excel skills and other Microsoft tools
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
New Delhi, India (II77)