Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Developer - Campus Recruiting Program
We’re currently hiring for Associate Developers to join our teams in Summer 2022.
As an Associate Developer, you will:
- Develop and implement digital technology solutions with appropriate software design methodology in a dynamic and fast paced team environment
- Perform all phases of the software development life cycle including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing and client interaction
- Write tests in an existing Java-based test suite that confirms successful implementation of code
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and create solutions as required
- Assist in creation of technical documentation as part of client deliverables
- Collaborate and work in an agile team environment
As an Associate Developer, you will have:
- An ability to define and present conceptual technology solutions to both technical and non-technical clients while articulating the value of technology to drive creative marketing platforms
- The ability to translate client goals into achievable technical specifications
- Experience with hands-on development, including an understanding of applications architecture such as:
- Object-oriented design and design patterns
- ORM libraries
- Database diagramming
- Systems diagramming
- Experience with technology skills including:
- Java, J2EE, C#, .NET or equivalent
- One SQL database technology (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle or equivalent)
- Experience with source control: Git and/or SVN
- Ability to integrate RESTful web services
- Experience with multiple software development lifecycles such as Agile and Waterfall
- GitHub page or code sample preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related field
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)