Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Contracts Manager
ICF is seeking an Associate Contracts Manager to join our high performing team! We welcome a Contracts professional with solid knowledge of contract types and administration requirements, some experience with proposals in response to federal, state or local government solicitations, and some management or supervisory experience or a demonstrated capability to manage others. Within ICF, you will expand your day-to-day contract administration skills and perfect your proposal coordination and leadership capabilities. The position is a path to management for contracts administrators who are ready to make the jump to management either immediately or in the near future and a chance for new managers to continue to develop their management path. Our team is currently working from home.
This is an great opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
What you will do:
- Review and negotiate solicitations and contractual documents for consistency with corporate policy, pertinent regulations and customer requirements
- Perform contract administration support and recommend actions to ensure mutually satisfactory performance on contracts and mitigate risk
- Develop/write/lead business proposal preparation of formal bids incorporating all relevant information and corporate commitments
- Establish direct working relationship with internal customers
- Notify management of potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact on the company
- Based on level of experience, manage, mentor, and train other contracts staff
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of work experience
- 1+ years of experience supporting Federal or State and Local Government contracts and proposals
- 1+ years of management or supervisory experience or a demonstrated capability to lead, mentor, and train other contracts staff
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint
Additional professional skills needed:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated professionalism in providing support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Strong coordination skills, as well as troubleshooting skills with an effective customer-service orientation
- Ability to compile, analyze and synthesize data into a useable format
What we would like:
- Experience with all different contract types (e.g., FFP, T&M, CPFF)
- Experience supporting Federal, State and Local Government and commercial contracts and proposals
- Knowledge of the FAR
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)