Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Analyst, Analytics
We are currently hiring for an Associate Analyst, Analytics to join our team.
As an Associate Analyst, Analytics, You Will:
- Tell a story through data visualization and provide observations, insights, and actionable recommendations.
- Build measurement reports for PR, advertising, and marketing campaigns.
- Analyze social media, consumer, media, reputation, and sales data to inform marketing and communications strategy.
- Help deliver project plans within agreed upon timeframes, manage to deadlines, and communicate progress.
- Manage weekly maintenance of ongoing performance dashboards, data feeds, and reports.
- Common projects include social media listening, media analysis, campaign reports, influencer identification, survey design and analysis, dashboard design, data gathering and measurement strategy.
As an Associate Analyst, Analytics, You Will Have:
- Knowledge of core principles of marketing, digital media, social media and/or PR.
- Experience working with Tableau or similar tool (Google Data Studio or Power BI).
- Experience working with data from a variety of marketing platforms preferred (such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Ads, Facebook Insights, Netbase, or Meltwater).
- Basic experience in ETL using Alteryx, Python, R, and/or SQL preferred.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, especially in regard to data integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, marketing analytics, or related quantitative field.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL14)