Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Account Manager, Enterprise Digital Strategy
Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Digital Strategy the Associate Account Manager is accountable for the day-to-day execution and management of a wide range of digital and technology programs for our clients. The ideal candidate will possess an ability to effectively manage and grow numerous programs bringing with them strategic thinking and a collaborative approach to their day-to-day work.
- A People person, you connect with people instantly! You are able to effectively communicate your approach/vision to all stakeholders.
- Client focused , know your client inside and out. You form everlasting bonds by being genuine and showing passion.
- A Multitasker, you have perfected the art of speaking on the phone, writing an email and eating at the same time. Time is of the essence.
- Well Organized, you know where everything is at all times, things happen fast and you are always prepared.
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Assist in the planning and execution of multi-channel campaigns.
- Support the team as they demonstrate strong project management skills by managing campaigns with detailed work-backs, keeping team on track and meeting their tight deadlines.
- Help in developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders and clients by building trust and credibility.
- Aid in contributing to creative briefs and planning, working alongside account leads and strategists.
- Ensure high standards in creative and production across all communications.
- Contribute to competitive reviews, conducting audits and assisting in analysis.
- Develop and present points-of-view that will help build the clients business and uncover areas of opportunity.
- Develop presentations as requested for client and/or agency meetings and marketing plans.
- Coordinate internally and with vendors/partners to ensure the flawless execution of campaigns.
- Support the team with financial management and administration such as developing SOWs, managing budgets, and providing reconciliations.
The ideal candidate for the Associate Account Manager position will possess the following competencies:
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience within an agency environment working on various accounts and delivering campaigns, or similar related experience
- Proficiency in MS office and generally tech-savvy
- Some travel may be required
Why you’ll love working here:
- Full health benefits (100% dental coverage, prescription, vision, massages, life insurance and short term/ long term disability)
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- Discounted GoodLife Fitness membership benefits
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, education assistance programs
- Once we are back in the office:
- Catered Friday lunches
- Loaded snack cupboards
- Friendly community with lots of social events – from boat cruises to volleyball tournaments
- Participation in charity initiatives
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)