Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Account Executive, Integrated Marketing
Join the next gen. We’re a new breed – a consulting agency. We combine the creativity of an agency with the depth and expertise of a consultancy. Our team is a mix of mission-driven strategists, marketers, technologists and data scientists, harnessing the insights, creativity and technology that moves people. This is what we call…Accelerated Change, Beautifully Delivered. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We’re currently hiring for an Associate Account Executive on our team.
As an Associate Account Executive, you are a champion for excellent client service with a growth mindset and stellar marketing chops. In this role, you would be responsible for partnering with the team on communication of one or more client accounts. ICF Next is looking for an Associate Account Executive with a head for detail, a strong POV, a solid foundation of marketing principles, and a natural curiosity about all aspects of marketing. In this role, you will help guide the creative process from strategy development to creative concepting through execution.
As an Associate Account Executive you will:
- Assist team in cultivating and developing strong client relationships through regular touchpoints and communication
- Collaborate with account leadership in strategic planning process for clients
- Leverage strategic insights and industry knowledge to support client endeavors and identify areas for improvements
- Partner with account leadership to develop project briefs, creative briefs, conference and status reports
- Actively partner with strategy, creative, paid media, PR, project management, and other subject matter experts to ensure all work is on strategy and on target to exceed client needs and expectations
- Support project manager in managing account financial activities such as budget management, billing and project pricing.
- Understand business categories for assigned clients, continue to grow and learn about different marketing disciplines, and keep up on emerging trends in social channels
As an Associate Account Executive you will have:
- Understanding and Interest of the inter-workings of an agency and how teams including creative, paid media, strategy, and production work together to produce client-ready work
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across multiple projects and accounts in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, in-person or remotely
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, journalism, communications and/or related field
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)