Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Appian Developer - Remote
ICF’s Digital Modernization Division (DMD) is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client’s business. We are a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking Appian Developers, Testers, and Architects for remote roles or to work onsite at one of our offices or client locations in uncleared and cleared environments (DoE, DHS, DoD, IC). ICF will pay for certifications, and we offer an expansive digital learning platform via our training portal. Employees enjoy various training based on job level and skillset, other training and study guides for various certification areas and in person training hosted by Appian.
ICF is a Primary Partner in the federal space: We are one of the largest federally focused Appian firms with 85-90 trained consultants and a deep center of excellence, with solid best practices.
Come work and learn with us!
What you must have:
• 1-5+ years of recent hands-on experience with Appian BPM
• 1+ year of experience developing Appian Plugin Good working knowledge of Application Servers like JBoss, Weblogic, IIS etc. as part of the installation
• 1+ year of experienced in configuring, debugging, and systems integration including configuring forms, reports, underlying logic, and interface components as a developer
• 1+ experienced with relational databases and SQL scripting
• 1+ years of experience in all phases of software development for large-scale business critical applications following Agile methodologies• 1+ years of experience in the design and implementation of SOAP and REST Web Service
What we’d like you to have:
• An Active government security clearance (in DISS, SC, etc.); all levels
• Certified Level 1,2, or 3 Appian Developer
• Experience working with Appian Tempo
• Java developer experience is a strong plus
• 2+ years of recent work experience on a software development project in a Federal government setting
• 2+ years of experience with Agile Framework
• Experience defining and documenting architecture for technology implementations leveraging different architectural views
• Exposure to common industry platforms and programming languages – Appian BPM, IBM WebSphere, Mule, LAMP/JBOSS, HADOOP, Java, Microsoft/.Net is preferred
• 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Application integration (SOA, ESB) and n-tier client-server architectures preferred
• Experience working with Appian Sites
• Java developer with Maven builds experience is a strong plus
• 2+ years of experience with Agile Framework
• Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
• Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
• Excellent analytical and technical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation• Must be able to work with users to gather and refine requirements
Why you’ll love working here:
• Generous vacation and retirement plans
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Flexible work location
• Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Friendly community with lots of social events
• Participation in charity initiatives • Employee support program
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$66,658.00 - $165,910.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)