Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Appian Developer - Remote
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking Appian Developers to support upcoming needs with our federal customers.
Our IT Modernization division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client’s business.
ICF is a Primary Partner in the federal space: We are one of the largest federally focused Appian practices with 85-90 trained consultants and a deep center of excellence, with solid best practices. ICF will pay for certifications and put you through our ICF Learning (our training portal). Employees enjoy various training based on job level and skillset, other training and study guides for various certification areas and in person training hosted by Appian.
Come work and learn with us!
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of overall work experience
- 1+ years of recent hands-on experience with Appian BPM building process models, creating and using complex data types, designing SAIL forms, and creating business rules and constants to control workflows.
- 1+ years of experience in all phases of software development applications following Agile methodologies.
- Green Card Holder or US Citizenship required due to federal contract requirements.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- Certified Appian Level 1 Developer (Certified Associate Developer) or Certified Level 2 Appian Developer or Certified Level 3 Appian Developer
- Experience working with Appian Tempo.
- Recent work experience on a software development project in a Federal government setting.
- Experience working with Appian Sites.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)