Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Appian Developer- Remote
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking an Appian Developer. Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics and O&M for our customers.
We seek an Appian Developer to provide software development, infrastructure and maintenance support for the Appian Enterprise Business Process Management Applications in a Linux and Windows environment. The Appian Developer must create prototypes, or proof concepts for future concepts, and create and maintain a project plan using SDLC and execute rationalization effort. The candidate must also perform process mapping, RACI and Six Sigma methodologies, and create a query system and data sets to create reports using Cognos; design and document using UML critical to business functions.
- Design, develop, test and implement customer-facing solutions, on the Appian platform Implement new enhancements including the creation of custom objects and redesigning existing solutions
- Significant experience within the Appian technical environment including customizations, triggers, Data Loader, Workflows, email templates, business rules, setting up security, reports, and dashboards
- Develop and maintain custom pages and extensions to leverage standard features and integrate to other third-party solutions
- Manage Deployments and deployment activities including writing test classes and ensuring code coverage.
- 2 years of experience with Appian Enterprise software
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- Web Application and Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle) Experience (functional understanding of database structure)
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related subject
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)