Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring an Analytics Lead to support a Federal client.
- This role will work closely with the Government client – a joint military agency that provides medical assistance to nearly 10 million beneficiaries worldwide and the Analytics Lead will provide qualitative and quantitative analysis as it relates to communications and marketing plans.
- You will perform meaningful work – helping the nation’s Veterans, their families and beneficiaries – and oversee all social, digital and performance analytics.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee all analytics work; conduct audience analysis – including develop goals and measurable objectives, key performance indicators and evaluation frameworks as they relate to marketing and communications campaign and strategies
- Effectively apply analytics to elevate the user experience; extract insights, make recommendations and highlight trends
- Compiling analysis and data from multiple sources and answer requests from key stakeholders such as Congress and senior leaders
- Foresees and mitigate risks
- Stay abreast of industry news and apply learnings to recommendations and insights
- Other duties as assigned
- 7 + years’ experience providing qualitative and quantitative analysis with 3 years specific to communications and marketing plans
- 1 + years’ experience with the following platforms: Microsoft Excel, Python, and R (or similar)
- 1 + years’ experience using performance management software
- 1 + years’ experience with search Engine Optimization and how it relates to analytics and data
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Google Analytics, social media listening tools, GovDelivery or other email marketing tools, SharePoint
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems such as SQL Server
- Experience with Defense Visual Information Distribution Services or other media distribution tools
- Background/interest in military/healthcare
Why you’ll love working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work location
- A diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)