Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Analyst - Energy Efficiency
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 9,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Energy & Resource Efficiency
- Sound knowledge of energy efficiency, low carbon technologies (LCTs), NetZero, Decarbonization techniques in industries/MSMEs, etc.
- Experience in support implementation of energy conservation measures in industries/MSMEs/Commercial estabilishments.
- Undertake technology assessment studies with regard to energy and environmental performance for different industrial sectors
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and learning amongst industry stakeholders through workshops, seminars and focused training programs
- Perform rigorous quantitative and qualitative research.
Other relevant areas
- Lead project delivery on specific deliverables / engagements assigned by the Supervisor, within stipulated timeline, stretching when needed
- Demonstrate expertise in writing reports, making presentations, number-crunching & graphics/visualization.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
Skills and Abilities:
- Education: Electrical/Electronics/Energy engineering. Candidates who are certified Energy Auditors/Managers will be given preference.
- Other requirements: Only candidates willing to travel (20-30%) should apply. Candidates should have good writing skills in English.
- Experience: 3-5 years in a related field. Experience in undertaking energy audits will be preferred. Candidates working in the energy departments in large industries and having a broad understanding of energy issues in the industrial sector can also apply.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
New Delhi, India (II77)