Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Analyst, Digital Analytics
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
Who we’re looking for: An Analyst, Digital Analytics to be part of our growing analytics Shared Practice Area. This person will be an integral member of our team conducting digital analysis to inform client learnings, measure performance and improve the digital analytics capabilities within our firm. The Analyst will leverage best-in-class analytics tools and methodologies to ensure we provide efficient, scalable and insight-oriented digital solutions for our clients.
This role is remote to start and will provide flex work opportunities based out of in our LA, Richmond VA, Chicago, or Minneapolis locations when offices reopen.
- Develop analysis and reports focused on improving usability, effectiveness and conversion on client sites.
- Conduct in-depth analyses of digital marketing activities to uncover insights and provide actionable recommendations.
- Work with Analytics leaders to setup measurement of and track key metrics and KPIs.
- Develop reports and insights from digital tools such as Adobe and Tableau. You will be comfortable authoring ad hoc and routine analysis in a clear, concise story.
- Support web analytics implementations, including documentation of variables, configuration, and data collection code base.
- Support and execute QA processes as needed to test and debug web-analytics solutions using a variety of tools.
- Help implement personalization strategies within digital toolsets.
- Manage and complete digital analytics project work on-time and within budget.
Education and minimum qualifications:
- Strong analytical and technical thinker, comfortable with detailed, quantitative analytical tasks and a natural curiosity for understanding digital performance.
- 3+ years of web analytics experience using Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics industry-leading analytics platforms.
- 1+ years experience using paid media platforms, DMPs (Adobe Audience Manager, BlueKai), social media performance (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics), or tag management systems (Launch, GTM).
- Exceptional developing analysis and business narrative from complex data sets.
- Strong communication skills (written & presentation)
- Bachelor’s degree required, technical or quantitative programs preferred.
Preferred additional experience:
- Experience with Adobe Target
- Any Adobe Certified Expert
- Experience in a consulting/agency environment
- Experience with A/B, multivariate testing and/or personalization tools
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)