Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Air Force Personnel Liaison - Remote
@ ICF, we are relentless in finding innovated ways to solve problems, committed to making sure it pays off for our clients and their stakeholders, and passionate about making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven professional experts, scientists, and practitioners.
ICF is seeking a team of diverse Professionals to plan and execute the Air Force Examining Activities Work Center Program Support. This program supports research and development of talent management processes to improve person-job match to optimize mission capability, readiness, reduce attrition, and increase retention by improved selection, classification, and utilization assessment.
This position can be remote.
What you will do:
- Apply fact-finding and investigative techniques to define and understand airmen, supervisors, and commanders’ talent management concerns.
- Facilitate collaboration and synergy among Air Force research and analysis functions by developing network of organizations/contacts, creating monthly newsletter, and developing an AF-wide annual personnel research conference for different organizations to present papers and discuss ongoing research and analysis work.
- Provide informational briefings to educate functional communities, program managers, policy POCs, and Air Force leaders of program resources available to support them.
- Manage career field consultation workflows to ensure that consultations are initiated, planned, executed, monitored and closed in accordance with AFPC processes. Work with career field managers, training managers, and other functional managers to conduct needs analysis to thoroughly understand issues and concerns, connect with research staff to identify solutions and studies, coordinate between operators and researchers in data collection efforts, communicate with and keep operators informed on progress of analysis and validation, promote ongoing dialogue, obtain iterative feedback as working their issues.
- Work with HQ AFRS to ensure effective implementation of new enlisted assessments (e.g., Predicted Success Models).
What you will need:
- Bachelors or Master's Degree
- Air Force Operational Command and/or Staff experience (e.g. A1/Personnel) providing familiarity with Airman job/position qualifications, supporting personnel tests/testing, career field designations, performance, and advancement/promotion.
- 10+ years Air Force experience.
- Previous consultant/liaison experience.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)