Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Agile Enablement Lead
ICF is a $1.5 billion global consulting firm and digital service provider, and ICF Next is its creative agency and technology arm. Recently recognized by AdAge as an Agency Standout, ICF Next is go-to shop for brand storytelling, loyalty, technology and public relations. Our technology team works with a leading-edge tech stack to develop customer loyalty programs, manage omnichannel experience platforms, provide SMS marketing, and more. Our clients range from some impressive consumer brands to federally funded programs that make a difference in people’s lives. Recognized as one of the the top customer loyalty platforms by Forrester, and a Platinum Adobe solution partner, we're orchestrating groundbreaking projects that produce innovation.
Bangalore is our global delivery service hub, where an energetic and high-performing team is driving fast growth. Growth translates to opportunities for our employees, who start contributing to projects on day one. Competitive benefits, professional development, and strong leadership create a business culture where everyone can thrive at work.
We’re currently hiring for an Agile Enablement Lead in our Bangalore office.
As an Agile Enablement Lead you will:
- Work with cross functional agile teams, helping to cultivate a spirit of continuous improvement across critical engagements.
- Provide hands-on support to client-facing teams by demonstrating how to measure and visualize flow. You will help to identify impediments and track WIP. You will sit side-by-side with agile teams and set them up for success.
- Guide teams towards delivering value predictably in a sustainable manner using a variety of lean-agile practices.
- Assist in defining and driving organization-wide agile enablement programs via trainings.
- Actively participate and contribute to agile forums and represent the organization’s philosophy in events and seminars.
- Contribute to agile thought leadership to attract best in class talent so that we can be an employer of choice for people passionate about agility.
- Create metrics to help teams understand where they currently stand with sustainable value delivery and how they can improve. You will be familiar with how to create visualizations and dashboards to align product teams towards regular improvements.
- Be able to coach and teach teams about your deep expertise in agile. You know how and when to apply agile practices from a variety of Lean-Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, Design Thinking, Systems thinking, Value Stream Mapping, and DevOps.
As an Agile Enablement Lead you will have:
- A track record as an Agile Coach with good exposure to training others and coaching team enablement.
- Strong experience within agile teams in any capacity (e.g. Developer, Quality Assurance, Product Owner / Business Analyst) for 3 to 5 years in addition to at least 2 years as a Scrum Master.
- Already supported one or more digital transformation initiatives. You know what it takes to pinpoint and work through underlying factors hindering value delivery.
- Solid experience creating agile measurements and visualizations.
- Expert level proficiency in common agile toolsets, e.g. JIRA, Rally, Confluence
- Terrific communication skills and know how and when to instruct, coach, collaborate, influence, and build relationships with individuals across an organization. You can drive results and outcomes via influence, collaboration and empathy.
- The ability to be a change advocate that can navigate teams through areas of uncertainty.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)