Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is looking for an experienced Agile Coach to provide adaptive coaching and the ability to work hands-on with teams in an IT advisory role, guiding teams toward improving work and facilitating sprint planning.
- Aiding in implementing Agile techniques and the execution of Scrum, demonstrating a strong ability for assessing deficiencies and helping teams devise streamlined solutions.
- Facilitating meetings, workshops, and review sessions, assisting project/program managers with project lifecycles, all the while ensuring that Agile development practices are followed.
- Supporting recurring processes such as work replenishment, risk reviews, service delivery, operations, and strategic planning.
- Ensuring key metrics, such as lead time and work-in-progress, are maintained and reviewed on a regular basis to facilitate decision-making.
- Showcasing relevant tools and techniques such as coaching, advising, workshops, and mentoring Agile processes.
- Working to embed an Agile culture using techniques from a wide range of expertise, or Agile and Lean methodologies and frameworks.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, IT management or related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent certification
- 5+ years of IT projects management and/or agile coaching experience.
- Experience in various Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
- Proficiency in drawing storyboards and developing IT acceptance criteria.
- Direct experience transforming initiatives to deliver lasting change within agencies that focus on delivering value.
- Familiarity with DevSecOps tools and techniques, such as modern IDE’s, GitHub, containerization, everything as code, and zero-trust.
- US Citizenship required (required by federal government for position)
- Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, project management or general business management preferred
- Ability to work with the senior technical teams to lead projects, coordinate teams and handle issues and problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Working understanding of federal data services models and frameworks to support the project team to meet client requirements
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written, verbal and while presenting to groups, including C-level executives
- Solid understanding of the commercial IT market for hardware and software
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with various current/future technologies including ServiceNow (ITSM, ITBM & PPM), Appian, Salesforce, among other SaaS/PaaS services.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)