Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF Next is looking to hire AEM Architect /Lead to join the team.
Job Location : Bangalore
What you’ll get to do:
• Lead technology teams to design and build maintain omni-channel Java-based applications using the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform, including, but not limited to design and develop technical architecture, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs, implementation strategy, and unit testing.
• Represent technical team in client-facing dealings
• Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to AEM
• Resolve functional and technical issues relating to AEM
• Provide technical leadership on complex projects that require integrating CRM, e-commerce, campaign, targeting, and social with the AEM platform
• Create technical documentation as part of client deliverables
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring of team members.
• Support the sales team with proposal strategy, estimations, and pitches as required
What you’ll need to succeed:
• 8+ years of overall IT experience with some leadership and ability to develop a team
• 4+ years of architecture, design, and development experience in Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe CQ) comprising of Page templates, Components, Bundles and JCR queries
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with clients
• Experience working with Web Content Management (WCM) products
• Good business analysis/design skills with architecture and implementation experience
• BS Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)