Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Adobe Campaign Developer
ICF is a $1.5 billion global consulting firm and digital service provider, and ICF Next is its creative agency and technology arm. Recently recognized by AdAge as an Agency Standout, ICF Next is go-to shop for brand storytelling, loyalty, technology and public relations. Our technology team works with a leading-edge tech stack to develop customer loyalty programs, manage omnichannel experience platforms, provide SMS marketing, and more. Our clients range from some impressive consumer brands to federally funded programs that make a difference in people’s lives. Recognized as one of the the top customer loyalty platforms by Forrester, and a Platinum Adobe solution partner, we're orchestrating groundbreaking projects that produce innovation.
Bangalore is our global delivery service hub, where an energetic and high-performing team is driving fast growth. Growth translates to opportunities for our employees, who start contributing to projects on day one. Competitive benefits, professional development, and strong leadership create a business culture where everyone can thrive at work.
What we are looking for:
- 3-4 Years of experience in digital marketing domain
- 2 Years of technical hands on expertise in Adobe campaign
- Ability to do requirement gathering provided by client/business analyst
- Should be able to design technical workflows to insert, update, delete data in Database
- Should have hands on experience in implementing campaign workflows based on business requirement such as
- Welcome series
- Abandon Cart
- News Letter
- Retention etc.,
- Ability to do campaign execution and monitoring there by reporting the analysis to client.
- Ability to automate the data tasks like Export, Import, daily data refresh etc.
- Should have hands on experience in designing and developing Delivery templates from illustrator files/Wireframes provided by Client
- Basic understanding in Shell scripting and good understanding in XML
- Should have hands on experience in QA to Production migration tasks Such as
- Export and Import of Schemas, Workflows, Templates Etc.,
- Data Deduplication before/After migration.
- Data Consistency/Stability tests
- Ability to communicate with client/onshore resource towards technical specifications
- Good to have understanding in integrations and migrations between Adobe campaign and third party instances
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills Quick thinking towards implementation of business requirements
- Ability to do Issue resolutions by Root Cause Analysis.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)