Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Administrator & Finance Specialist
An exciting opportunity has risen to join our Finance team on based out of the Beijing office as the Administrator and Finance specialist.
This position will report to the Finance Manager, based in India.
The ideal candidate must have a degree and have working knowledge of Accounts Payable and General Accounting responsibilities. The candidate should have an excellent standard of written and spoken English along with MS Office skills. The candidate will also need to be confident, organised, accurate and calm under pressure/deadlines. The successful candidate will need to be able to plan, prioritise, communicate and manage workload effectively under the guidance of the team.
For this post in return, we will provide the successful candidate with the support and training to enable your personal development, and help attain crucial experience in a professional organisation. We will provide an environment where your intellectual and practical abilities are enhanced in a positive and challenging way.
Working with a close and well-established team of finance professionals, you will be responsible for assisting with a broad range of duties that include:
• Accurately processes invoices, ensuring all controls & local tax compliances are adhered to;
• Dealing with Supplier queries re payment;
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies;
• Processing employee expenses;• Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amounts and coding per accounting policies and procedures
• Month end activities as per USGAAP and booking of entries in ERP (Cost point);
• Compilation of monthly entries & supporting documents and send to consultants for booking as per PRC local law.
• Preparation of monthly Bank and Petty Cash reconciliation;
• Assisting in monthly Balance sheet reconciliations, including Inter-Company;
• Raising and booking Intercompany recharges;
• Co-ordination with US/UK team in case of any queries;
• Assisting team with year-end audit requirements;
• Preparation and filing of monthly VAT (following Golden Tax system) & quarterly EIT returns;
• ERP Migration• Ad-hoc administrative and financial tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting/Finance or a related field.
• At least two years’ experience of working in an accounting role
• Knowledge of ERP system
• Basic knowledge of PRC law like VAT.
• Experience in dealing with intercompany transactions and multiple currencies
• Very good command of English is essential.
• The individual should have strong verbal and written skills and should have the ability to communicate persuasively across a wide range of professional groups.• The applicant should also have intermediate MS Excel skills including VLookups and Pivot tables
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
• Excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills.
• Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
• High level of ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision.• Ability to organise and prioritise tasks under tight deadlines.
When you apply for the opportunity, please ensure that you provide a English version cover letter and CV.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Beijing, Jianguo Road (CN48)