Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Administrative & Operational Support Specialists
ICF is seeking a Sr. Administrative Assistant & Operations Support Specialist to support the operations of a Department of Defense (DoD) client in Washington, DC Metro Area (i.e., the DMV). As part of a diverse team of administrative personnel, operations personnel, mental health professionals, and Executive leaders. This position will work directly with client leadership to ensure the ongoing and timely execution of the client’s operations and adherence to DoD processes and procedures as related to tracking the provision and supply of DoD property (e.g., cell phones, laptops), tracking training requirements of client staff and contractors, facilitating site visits of senior staff from external organizations, and supporting “taskers” as needed. This position will report directly to the center’s Chief of Staff.
If you meet the requirements of one of the positions listed below, we encourage you to apply and state the role of your interest in a cover letter or career summary.
Sr. Administrative AssistantMust Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Administration, Operations Research, or related field
- 4+ years of directly relevant / similar work experience
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the upmost of professionalism in working as part of a diverse team of executive leaders, operations staff, administrative professionals, and mental health experts
- Responsiveness and reliability
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Communications, Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 7 years of experience performing directly relevant / similar work responsibilities
- A minimum of 2 full-time years supporting executive level operations
- Demonstrated experience performing operational and general administrative support services in a US DoD environment.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)