Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Administrative Assistant - Hybrid
Administrative Assistant – Hybrid
What you’ll do:
- Work with lead Executive Assistant to manage calendars, appointments, expense reports and other operational requests for a team of executives.
- Support event planning and coordination as needed.
- Support meeting preparations, including hospitality, setting up conference rooms and preparing presentation materials and handouts.
- Track travel for expense purposes. Generate expense reports monthly.
- Serve as general resource for traveler; research problems and resolve issues in real time, as necessary.
- Consulting with corporate travel agents, coordinate travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations, based upon corporate guidelines. Prepare tentative travel plans and suitable alternatives for approval by traveler.
- Develop a solid understanding of organizational operations, policies, procedures, and regulations to better anticipate upcoming needs and requests.
- Build strong internal and external relationships and become a go-to resource for corporate and agency information within the team.
- Understand and appreciate the need to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ year of experience within an Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, or general administrative role
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in business or liberal arts related field of study
Preferred experience includes:
- Aptitude for effectively employing technology to support gains in productivity, efficiency and coordination (e.g., setting up audio/visual equipment and comfortable with technologies that facilitate virtual meetings and communication).
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Teams/virtual platforms).
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritize to work within deadlines, diplomatic, strategic at multi-tasking, forward-thinker, problem solver, project manager, and ability to work independently.
- Enthusiasm, problem solving mindset, strong client service skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$53,200.00 - $90,440.00
Reston, VA (VA30)