Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Accounts Payable Supervisor
ICF (www.icf.com) is a consultancy firm with offices in the US, UK, Belgium and worldwide. At ICF, we help governments, public agencies and international institutions solve complex problems and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We offer critical insight and rigorous analytical techniques to deliver innovative solutions and thought-provoking analyses for our clients.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigour to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to assist our clients and benefit their constituencies. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
About the team
Behind every great company is a strong corporate team. At ICF, we have one, but we’re growing and so are our needs. We’re seeking dynamic talent to help support our continually expanding organization. Our team will provide you with the support and training to enable your personal development and help attain crucial experience in a professional organisation. We will provide an environment where your intellectual and practical abilities are enhanced in a positive and challenging way.
About the role
Under the guidance of the Regional AP Lead, this individual will be responsible for assisting with the monthly accounts payable close process and adhering to procurement policies for the ICF entities. You will be responsible for assisting with a broad range of duties that include:
- Processing supplier invoices in accordance with ICF policies, and maintaining the integrity of the AP ledgers
- Processing supplier payments of selected legal entities, and covering other entities as needed.
- Ensuring all supplier invoices have the appropriate approvals, project and account coding, and VAT
- Review staff expenses, ensuring all back-up and approvals are provided, and correctly coded to projects and chart of accounts
- Ensure accuracy of postings to correct Business Units
- Assisting team in monitoring and dealing with local supplier queries regarding payments
- Manage the resolution of escalated issues from team members
- Train, motivate and evaluate AP team members to enhance their performance and development
- Develop, manage and improve AP processes in collaboration with the AP Lead
- Assisting in organizing and delegating tasks amongst the AP members
- Assisting the AP Lead in the management of the AP ticketing system and assigning tickets between team members
- Work closely with procurement and other stakeholders to define and improve the AP workflow
- Work closely with the AP Lead on the AP metrics and key performance indicators, providing an analysis on invoices which don't meet the SLAs
- Build relationship with others within and outside the business
- Assist country financial controllers for appropriate in-country compliance and service delivery
- Assist the AP lead in driving best in class system functionality.
- Assist the AP lead with special projects including system conversions, upgrades, acquisition integrations etc.
- Assist the AP lead with the development of AP metrics and key performance indicators – including full root cause analysis and action planning, with updates on progress on past issues / lessons learned.
Skills and requirements
- You’ll have around 5-10 years’ experience already. This will preferably have been gained in a professional services environment.
- You will have experience working with ERP systems; Deltek Maconomy (desirable)
- Working in an international environment, liaising with overseas colleagues
- You will need good working knowledge of Microsoft office (specifically Excel)
- Languages to include English (compulsory) and French (highly desirable)
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written skills, with the ability to communicate across a wide range of professional groups
- A strong people manager – able to motivate, encourage, mentor team members
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and self-motivate with a high level of commitment and initiative
- Ability to work independently and be responsive to follow up on action items
- A team player with a ‘can-do attitude’, who is hard working and willing to learn
- Flexible approach to the type/content of workload and hours of work
- Organized, self-sufficient and tactful; a good attention to details
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as external clients and vendor
- While hybrid working is expected. The position is expected to be on-site at ICF offices on average for at least 2 days a week to ensure appropriate team management and business partnering.
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
New Delhi, India (II77)