Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager - Service Provider Network
Title: Account Manager - Service Provider NetworkLocation: Remote - ability to commute within the New York City area required
Ready to make a difference?
ICF is seeking an Account Manager to support our work with a major client in the NYC market who implements a technical assistance program targeted at decarbonizing multifamily and commercial buildings.
The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skillset to engage the full range of service providers (lighting, HVAC, renewables, new construction, etc.) that operate and serve buildings in the NYC market and form strong working relationships with sales managers, account and territory representatives, contractors, engineers, and designers.
The Account Manager will work with program and account management to develop strategic initiatives and execute outreach strategies to achieve program goals and deliver sound results. This position requires interaction with internal and external industry experts as well as interaction across multiple teams to accomplish portfolio-wide goals. Local business travel within the five (5) boroughs of New York City up to twice a month may be required.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Recruit, onboard, and manage program service providers.
- Manage service providers' monthly project reporting process.
- Manage scheduling and presentations of weekly Meet and Greets – service provider presentations to the outreach team.
- Work as part of a team to achieve energy savings and decarbonization goals for our client’s program.
- Utilize industry knowledge of energy efficiency upgrades to motivate service providers to participate in programs that can reduce energy usage and costs for our mutual customers.
- Recruit and develop strategic relationships with contractors, energy service companies (ESCO’s), equipment suppliers, manufacturers, and engineering/design firms.
- Achieving weekly and monthly targets for site visits, networking events, and training seminars.
- Manage the performance of participating service providers and create action plans for improvement.
- Effectively deliver technical assistance, program training, and guidance to service providers.
- Create compelling presentations that deliver a strong “call to action”.
- Use data analytics to target outreach efforts.
- Resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Ensure business and travel expenses remain within budget.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Sustainability, Engineering, Environment, Policy or related discipline with 2+ years of experience in lighting, architecture, engineering, solar, HVAC, renewables, new construction, or similar industries OR
- 6+ years of experience in lighting, architecture, engineering, solar, HVAC, renewables, new construction, or similar industries
What we would like you to have:
- Industry certification such as: BPI, LC, CLEP, CEM, CEA, LEED GA or LEED-AP, or similar for other energy disciplines
- Strong working knowledge of key market players in the NYC buildings market
- Experience managing a contractor network including recruiting, onboarding, training and reporting
- Program Management experience
- Experience in creating and executing creative outreach and engagement strategies
- Familiarity with Utility incentive programs
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$64,372.00 - $109,432.00
New York Remote Office (NY99)