Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager, Energy Efficiency
Account Manager, Energy Efficiency
Charlotte N.C. or Remote Charlotte, N.C.
Job Description: To facilitate program enhancement and growth, we are seeking an Account Manager to recruit builders and to conduct residential new construction quality assessments in accordance with utility program standards; educate builders about how to make their homes less expensive to heat and cool, safer, and more comfortable; and assist in the review of applications validating the energy savings through program-selected new home contractors and HERS Raters. Will be field based and include travel within the Charlotte Metropolitan area.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Recruit Builders to participate in a Utility rebate program.
- Conduct QA/QC assessments in residential new construction homes, entering attics, basements and crawl spaces
- Perform air leakage and duct testing, and visual inspection of equipment within the home
- Complete detailed and accurate data collection and measurements and enter the data in the utility modeling software
- Interact with builders and HERS Raters, answering questions regarding energy efficiency and recommend next steps
- Contribute to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features and services
- Contribute to the deployment of program marketing and outreach campaigns
- Coordinate with or schedule QA/QC activities such as field inspections
- Prepare summary reports identifying opportunities found during visit
What we need you to have (Minimum qualifications):
- High School Diploma with +5 years related work experience
- or Bachelor’s degree with +2 years related work experience
- Experience promoting energy efficiency in the residential sector
- Basic mechanical skills and able to lift boxes no heavier than 30 pounds, climbing stairs and ladders, driving, walking, standing, above head arm movements
What we would like you to have:
- HERS Rater certificate or BPI certified Building Analyst or Energy Auditor
- Experience with energy modeling software
- Understanding of building science applications or construction background
- Experience with the new construction market in North Carolina
- Advanced knowledge of residential energy-efficient technologies
- Customer service and/or sales conversion experience.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
N Carolina Remote Office (NC99)