Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager, Energy Efficiency Commercial Programs
Commercial Account Manager, Energy Efficiency Cayce, SC
ICF is seeking a Commercial Account Manager, based between Columbia and Beaufort, SC, to assist in the delivery of commercial energy efficiency programs. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing a large pipeline of existing energy efficiency projects and recruiting new participants into the program. The candidate will call on customers and contractors in an assigned service territory with the goal of increasing energy efficiency projects and participation in utility incentive programs.
We place a premium on an ability to work independently when necessary but to function as part of a team, a drive to succeed, and a commitment to client satisfaction.
- Recruit program participants (commercial and eligible industrial customers), account management, developing and implementing sales strategies, preparing and delivering persuasive presentations, relationship building activities
- Provide technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient technologies and practices to companies participating in utility-sponsored programs
- Ensure projects in assigned territory are up to date in program tracking system by communicating with customer and trade allies on project status and expected completion dates
- Presentations and trainings to local stakeholder groups, contractors, and customers
- Work as part of a team ensuring that the evaluation, implementation and verification of energy efficiency projects are successfully executed in commercial and government markets
- Provide an array of contractor support and assistance services
- Conduct surveys and inspections of energy efficiency projects to verify equipment installation and operation
- Perform quality assurance reviews of submitted projects for approval
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of utility, energy efficiency, or equivalent trade experience
- Experience with energy efficiency technologies and practices
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- 4+ years of experience with suite of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Experience working on successful energy efficiency programs, with specific expertise in commercial, industrial, and government energy issues
- Strong working knowledge of the existing network of distributors, contractors and construction market players
- Economic analysis and familiarity with energy efficiency program implementation
- Utility experience and understanding of Demand Side Management (DSM) program implementation
- Certified Energy Managers, Certified Lighting Professionals, or Certified Energy Auditors preferred
- Experience with ENERGY STAR, LEED, and other program platforms
- Experience performing energy audits and energy savings calculations preferred
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
S Carolina Remote Office (SC99)