Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager, Energy Efficiency
Residential Energy Efficiency Account Manager Location: Albuquerque, NM Or Santa Fe, NM
Ready to make a difference?
Want to help save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions? You can at ICF.
ICF is seeking an experienced Account Manager to influence insulation and HVAC contractors, retail partners and customers with natural gas energy efficiency projects in New Mexico. The Account Manager will provide sales, account management, and field support for customers considering upgrading and retrofitting natural gas equipment and systems. The position is hybrid with the opportunity to work at home and in an office and will require weekly travel to meet with contractors, vendors, and customers in New Mexico. The position will be responsible for building and maintaining an account base that achieves same year savings and builds following year pipeline.
The Account Manager will be responsible for helping consumers, trade allies, and retail partners understand the programs and incentives available to maximize their efficiency options. This will include working with end-users, retail partners, and contractors to explain the benefits of efficiency measures and assisting customers through the enrollment process to achieve savings goals and establish repeat business through high quality customer service.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Maintain existing and establish new accounts with retail partners, insulation, and HVAC contractors.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with contractors, retail partners, and consumers weekly
- Deliver technical training content and/or live training sessions to help contractors, retail partners, and consumers understand the energy efficiency program
- Deliver presentations, trainings and orientations to current and prospective contractors, retail partners, consumers to understand energy efficiency programs.
- Represent programs at industry conferences, association events and trade show.
- Travel to meet with contractors and retailers in New Mexico 40%-50%
- Log outreach leads and opportunity activities in program CRM tool
- Write and present summary reports.
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with program participants to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program
- Perform QAQC field assessments for energy efficiency work performed
- Working as part of a team to ensure that the evaluation, implementation, and verification of residential energy efficiency projects are successfully executed in the New Mexico market.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years’ experience in Account Management, Energy/Sustainability, Construction Sciences and/or Project Management
- 4+ years’ experience in Account Management, Energy/Sustainability, Construction Sciences and/or Project Management
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
What we would like you to have:
- Knowledge of energy efficient building practices and technologies
- Strong working knowledge of basic business principles and successful business practices/strategies
- BPI Building Analyst Certification or RESNET HERS Rater Certification
- Experience working on successful energy efficiency program
- Project Management experience
- Utility experience and understanding of Demand Side Management (DSM) program implementation
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with database management for Account Management applications such as customer record management
Professional skills you will use:
- Computer experience, with strong proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients, contractors, architects and HVAC organization
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$51,949.00 - $88,314.00
New Mexico Remote Office (NM99)