Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager, Energy Efficiency
Account Manager/Energy Efficiency
We are seeking an Account Manager with a desire for energy efficiency to take a significant role in the implementation of programs that will deliver and expand our offerings in Columbia, MD. This position requires experience with public speaking as well as strong writing, editing, and research skills.
- Work in support of utility-sponsored programs that encourage energy efficiency in the commercial and industrial markets
- Act as customer's advocate to ensure the customer obtains accurate knowledge of program offerings
- Develop a data driven outreach strategy to recruit and retain new and existing customers to participate in energy efficiency programs
- Prospect, identify, and qualify potential energy efficiency upgrades for customers
- Increase customer awareness of bottom line benefits resulting from implementing energy conservation measures
- Cultivate and develop new business through long-term relationships with professional organizations and trade allies
- Have knowledge of additional state and federal funding programs
- Track state/local and national energy policies
- A Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of MS Office Applications (Dynamics, Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Strong proven success in an outside sales role and/or business development
- Strong follow-up and follow through skills and ability to successfully close sales
- An energy efficiency background
- Utility experience and understanding of DSM program implementation
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbia, MD (MD12)