Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager, Electrification
Account Manager, Electrification Programs
Location: Lafayette, LA (Hybrid – Home Office with Local Travel)
Ready to make a difference?
To support growth in Beneficial Electrification, we are seeking an Account Manager to provide sales, account management, and technical services for a utility sponsored beneficial electrification program based in Lafayette, Louisiana. As an Account Manager, you will meet with targeted commercial and industrial customers, including fleet owners, to identify opportunities for conversion to electric-powered technologies, meet with electric vehicle dealers as well as electric vehicle supply equipment manufacturers and service providers, meet with business/workplace owners, community members, and multifamily property owners to assess EV charging station needs, work with customers and trade allies to explain the benefits of electrification, facilitate the process of conversion, assist with application and incentive processing, and perform inspections of work completed.
Beneficial Electrification programs support customers in their switch from fossil fuel powered to electricity powered equipment. From light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, to buildings, to industrial equipment, stakeholders are evaluating the possibilities to electrify. ICF helps utilities and companies evaluate the opportunities and deliver financial and decarbonization benefits.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Conduct calls and in-person meetings to engage and educate customers on the benefits of electric vehicles, fleet electrification, and other related technologies
- Proactively build relationships with end use customers and trade allies in the residential, commercial, and industrial communities
- Identify, build, and close opportunities to meet program goals
- Maintain strong recordkeeping and project documentation in the program CRM
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with program participants in order to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program
- Serve as a reliable resource and technical point of contact for the utility client
- Deliver technical training content and/or live training sessions to help customers familiarize staff with EVs and EV charging infrastructure, maintenance, and other aspects of charging stations.
- Attend client sponsored and industry events to engage customers, stakeholders, and trade allies
- Field inspections, customer surveys, and other program needs as appropriate to ensure Quality Assurance
- Ensure high customer satisfaction with the program
- Travel requirements: local travel will be expected approximately 50% of the time within the utility’s service territory to meet with customers, dealers, manufacturers, community organizations, and other trade ally/stakeholder entities.
What you need to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Energy Efficiency, Sustainability, Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline with 2+ years experience in Account Management, Customer Engagement, Sales and/or Business Development or related fields OR
- 6+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Engagement, Sales and/or Business Development or related fields.
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
What we would like you to have:
- Experience with sales and/or technical expertise with one or more of the following electric technologies: Light, Medium, and/or Heavy-Duty Electric Vehicles, Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment and Infrastructure, Forklifts, and other various commercial and industrial Equipment.
- Business to business sales experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work across diverse internal and external teams.
Professional skills you will use:
- Computer experience, with strong proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations, including cold calling.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$51,949.00 - $88,314.00
Louisiana Remote Office (LA99)