Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager- Electrification
Electrification Account Manager Remote: must be located in or willing to relocate to the Jacksonville, FL area
Ready to make a difference?
As an Electrification Account Manager, you will support JEA’s electric vehicle (EV) and commercial and industrial electrification program, working closely with the client and ICF’s implementation team to bring the benefits of electrification to JEA customers, including under-served and disadvantaged communities in the greater Jacksonville and surrounding areas. An Electrification Account Manager will gain exposure to various types of electrification projects and provides account management, trade ally/service provider management, and other technical services for the utility electrification program and their stakeholders. In this role, you would be responsible for conducting customer outreach, helping customers identify electrification opportunities, and facilitating communications and coordination across the EV and commercial and industrial trade ally network.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Conduct calls and in-person meetings with commercial and industrial customers daily
- Educate customers on the benefits of electrification
- Help customers quantify the financial savings and emissions reduction potential of electrification
- Perform desktop and field QA/QC to validate technical project data for weekly processing, ensuring compliance with requirements and process controls
- Coach and train Trade Allies and internal support team members on best practices, audit resolutions, and technical subject matter
- Build and maintain in-person relationships with Jacksonville based trade allies, sub-contractors, and industry associations.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other events to promote and represent the program offerings
- Logging customer and trade ally interactions in the program customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Stay informed on industry news, updates, and trends
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree or related trade experience
- 1+ in the Electric Vehicle, Electrification and/or Energy Efficiency markets (such as HVAC, lighting, refrigeration, solar or other related Energy Efficiency projects)
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
What we would like you to have:
- Experience and knowledge of EVs or commercial and industrial electrification
- Experience working in or managing a trade ally/service provider network
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations
- Outreach, Sales and/or Account Management experience
- Experience Interacting with Commercial Businesses, contractors, builders, equipment manufacturers and other key stakeholders
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Florida Remote Office (FL99)