Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager, Beneficial Electrification Programs
Account Manager Beneficial Electrification ProgramsCentral Hudson Territory
To support growth in Transportation Electrification and Electric Vehicle adoption and EVSE deployments, we are currently seeking an Account Manager to lead and contribute to ICF’s customer recruitment and education programs in the Central Hudson territory. As an Account Manager, you will lead the customer and trade ally recruitment and engagement aspects of the program. The position will be responsible for identifying opportunities for the deployment of electric vehicles and electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
ICF’s Beneficial Electrification programs support customers in their switch from fossil fuel powered to electric powered equipment. From light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles, to buildings and industrial equipment, stakeholders are evaluating the possibilities to electrify. ICF helps utilities and companies evaluate these opportunities and deliver financial and decarbonization benefits.
Preferred location(s): Within Central Hudson Electric Service Territory
- Conduct meetings with commercial and industrial customers daily
- Educate customers on the benefits of switching their light, medium, and heavy-duty equipment to electric
- Work with trade allies to support customer efforts to electrify their vehicles
- Maintain comprehensive customer and trade ally project tracking within the program CRM with relevant status updates and trending information
- Prepare status reports to accurately describe trade ally outreach and account management activities and to monitor progress towards program goals
- Manage program forecasts, budgets, and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Assisting in preparation of internal and client facing presentations
- Attend client sponsored and industry events to engage customers and trade allies
- Field inspections, customer surveys, and other program needs as appropriate to ensure quality control
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies, Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing or Business Management or related trade experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilities
- Sales experience and the initiative to embrace continuous learning toward becoming and expert in the program technologies and offerings
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Strategic mindset with the ability to identify new opportunities
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations
- Excellent written communications skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York Remote Office (NY99)