Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager, Beneficial Electrification
Account Manager, Beneficial Electrification Location: Remote MA
Ready to make a difference? ICF is seeking a Account Manager to support our clients and projects in our electric vehicle (EV) and Beneficial Electrification programs in the Massachusetts area. The Account Manager will provide program recruitment, technical support services, for customers considering electrifying their light-, medium-, and heavy-duty fleet vehicles.
This position will be home-based and will require local travel to meet with commercial and industrial customers in the Massachusetts area. The Account Manager will be responsible for working with end-users and dealers to explain the benefits of fleet electrification, working with fleet modeling tools to calculate financial and emission savings potential of conversions, presenting and discussing savings analysis, and supporting customers to move projects forward in various ways.
ICF’s Beneficial Electrification and EV programs support customers in their switch from fossil fuel to electric equipment. From light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles to buildings and industrial equipment, stakeholders are evaluating their options to electrify and reduce emissions. ICF helps utilities and companies evaluate these opportunities and support delivering those financial and decarbonization benefits.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Conduct calls and in-person meetings with commercial, industrial, and public fleet customers daily.
- Educate customers on the benefits of fleet electrification and related technologies.
- Calculate financial savings potential of conversion opportunities.
- Log outreach and meeting activities in program CRM tool.
- Discuss fleet electrification with customers to identify barriers customer specific barriers to electrification for each participating customer and identify support services to overcome those barriers.
- Provide financial and business case analysis for deployment options that best fit the customer’s need (buy, lease, energy as a service).
- Act as a liaison between the utility distribution group and customer to evaluate new load and coordinate transformer upgrades, if required.
- Support customer upgrade evaluation for customer side upgrade needs.
- Internal and external (budgeting, procurement, board meetings) stakeholder support to answer questions with constituent groups.
- Assist customer in identifying and submitting for available grant and funding opportunities that can support vehicle or infrastructure deployments.
- Deliver technical training content and/or live training sessions to help customers familiarize staff with EVs and EV charging infrastructure, maintenance, and other aspects of fleet conversions.
- Lead or support project research to support customer’s deployment needs with codes, zoning, parking, building or other project viability requirements.
- Support customer in acquiring vendor bids for site development, vehicles and equipment, or other services as needed.
- Attend client sponsored and industry events to engage customers and trade allies
- Ensure high customer satisfaction with the program.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1+ year(s) experience in Account Management, Sales, Customer Engagement and/or Sustainability Consulting OR
- 5+ years experience in Account Management, Sales, Customer Engagement and/or Sustainability Consulting
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
What we would like you to have:
- Technical experience with light, medium, and/or heavy-duty electric vehicles and/or electric vehicle charging equipment
- 1+ year(s) experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
Professional skills you will use:
- Computer experience, with strong proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- The initiative to embrace continuous learning toward becoming an expert on the programs you represent.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Massachusetts Remote Office (MA99)