Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Title: Energy Efficiency Account Manager - Commercial
Location: Remote CA - Must be located In Southern California
Ready to make a difference?
ICF is seeking an experienced Account Manager to influence commercial customers with energy efficiency projects in Southern California. The Account Manager will provide sales, account management, and field support for customers considering natural gas systems and solutions. The position will be home-based and will require daily travel to meet with contractors, vendors, and customers in Southern California. The position will be responsible for building and maintaining an account base that achieves same year savings and builds following year pipeline.
The Account Manager position will be responsible for helping customers and trade allies understand the programs and incentives available to maximize their efficiency options across commercial businesses. This will include working with end-users, dealers, and contractors to explain the benefits of efficiency measures and assisting customers through the enrollment process to achieve savings goals and establish repeat business through high quality customer service.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Develop and execute annual account management strategies for assigned customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with contractors, distributors, and customers daily
- Educate stakeholders on the benefits of high efficiency measures · Track and manage the status of multiple projects simultaneously
- Be accountable to specific energy savings targets and forecasting progress to goals
- Write and present summary reports to program management and client
- Log outreach and meeting activities in program CRM tool
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with program participants to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program
- Perform presentations and orientations to prospective contractor and customer participants and represent programs at industry conferences and association events
- Maintain existing and establish new accounts with contractors, equipment vendors and end-use customers
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of experience in equipment or technology sales, engineering, and/or energy efficiency OR
- 6+ years experience in equipment or technology sales, engineering, and/or energy efficiency
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
What we would like you to have:
- Experience in Energy Efficiency or Sustainability Consulting
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining relationships with key market players in the commercial sector
Professional Skills you will use:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilities
- Sales experience and the initiative to embrace continuous learning toward becoming an expert on the programs and technologies you represent
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$64,372.00 - $109,432.00
California Remote Office (CA99)