Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account ManagerLocation: Remote California – must be located within the Sacramento, CA area
Ready to make a difference?
ICF is seeking an Account Manager to support electrification and energy efficiency projects in Sacramento, CA. The Account Manager will provide sales, account management, and field support for customers considering electric vehicles, building electrification, and other electrification solutions. The position will be home-based and will require daily travel to meet with contractors, vendors, and customers in the Sacramento area. The Account Manager position will be responsible for helping customers and trade allies understand the programs and incentives available to convert from fossil fuel to electricity powered equipment and vehicles. This will include working with end-users, dealers, and contractors to explain the benefits of electrification, working with tools to calculate financial and emission savings potential of conversions, presenting, and discussing savings analysis, and performing inspections of work completed.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with contractors, distributors, and customers daily
- Educate stakeholders on the benefits of electric-powered technologies
- Calculate financial savings potential of conversion opportunities
- Write and present summary reports
- Log outreach and meeting activities in program CRM tool
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with program participants to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program
- Field inspections, customer surveys, and other program needs as appropriate to ensure Quality Assurance
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience with equipment or electric technology sales, engineering, or energy efficiency expertise
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Must have access to reliable transportation
What we would like you to have:
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining relationships with key market players in the commercial and industrial sectors
- Sales and/or technical experience with one or more of the following electric technologies is preferred: Electric Vehicles and Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE), Forklifts, Industrial Batteries/Charging Infrastructure, Heat Pumps and Heat Pump water heaters, or other commercial and industrial equipment.
- Outreach experience
- Experience in Energy Efficiency or Sustainability Consulting
Professional skills you will use:
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations
- Excellent written communications skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
California Remote Office (CA99)