Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager, Energy Efficiency Programs
Utility Program Services
Columbia and or Remote, MD
To support our growth, ICF seeking an entry level candidate to provide program support for our utility program team in Maryland. Working closely with program and portfolio managers, this individual will coordinate and contribute to various deliverables such as managing progress reports, conducting regulatory research, supporting program stakeholders and participants, and researching products and enhancements.
- Develop and update high quality client reports within required timelines
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking
- Support various internal staff with data management and analysis
- Provide regular program status updates
- Handle and track issues brought by subcontractors, customers, and customer service representatives
- Assist with customer engagement, as needed, on various programs
- General support for various demand side management (DSM) program designs
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and provide direct support to division leadership as needed
- 2+ years’ experience in residential energy efficiency programs or,
- Bachelor’s degree (Concentration in Energy, Sciences, Sustainability, Public Policy, Business, or related field)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office
- Prior experience supporting, or participating in, utility-sponsored energy efficiency programs
- Energy-related or continuous improvement professional certifications (BPI, RESNET, CEM, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)