Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Coordinator Utility Programs and Services
Atlanta, GA | Hybrid
Job Description: ICF currently seeks a full-time Account Coordinator to work within our Utility Programs and Services division. This position provides project management support across residential and commercial energy programs with a specific focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience to program participants. This role involves direct interaction and coordination across local energy efficiency program implementation teams, the customer care services organization, and client representatives to ensure program goals and client expectations are met or exceeded. This position is based in the Atlanta, GA regional area. The position location is hybrid allowing work from the ICF office, or from home assuming the candidate has a stable high-speed internet service and a suitable work environment. The Account Coordinator is expected to travel at minimum, 4 times a year to our Atlanta, GA office located in the suburbs of Atlanta. Travel expense to the Atlanta office will be reimbursed.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Monitor project application pipeline and coordinate activities and processes to maximize the customer experience, application processing performance metrics, timely rebate payments, and overall program goals.
- Lead regular meetings and monthly business reviews with client team members.
- Monitor and maintain the project financial forecast on a monthly basis to ensure the project is within budget and promptly report unfavorable variances to senior managers.
- Coordinate monthly billing activities with the Financial Analyst to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Evaluation and monitoring of process quality to ensure client and customer expectations are consistently met.
- Lead quality monitoring calibration activities and provide actionable feedback as appropriate.
- Identify process improvements with a focus on continuous quality enhancements.
- Weekly collaboration with the customer care organization on continuous improvements that support quality and the overall customer experience.
- Active participation as part of a broader energy efficiency implementation team, to collaborate on program changes and new client requirements that have an impact on the customer experience.
- Development and presentation of weekly and periodic customer experience updates to internal team members as well as to client team members.
- Support the ongoing maintenance of program policy and procedure documentation by identifying changes and sharing updates with the dedicated energy trainers.
- Manage customer or client escalations which may involve root cause analysis and other written responses that will be presented to the client and senior leadership for review.
- Support training for the customer care energy advisors by liaising between the energy technical experts, dedicated energy trainers, staff supervisors, and the quality supervisor.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in (Business, Environmental Science, or a closely related field)
- 3+ years of project coordination/management energy preferred relevant experience AND
- 1+ years of experience with data manipulation and analysis monitoring and managing quality
What we would like you to have:
- Experience managing client relationships.
- Knowledge of energy solutions and technologies.
- Prior project management experience within a team environment.
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, others a plus).
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with client representatives, management, and other project team members.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Ability to work within a matrixed team environment and manage through influence.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to analyze situations, identify existing, or potential problems and recommend solutions.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$58,161.00 - $98,873.00
Atlanta, GA (GA18)