Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Support, Energy Efficiency Programs - New York, NY
Program Support, Energy Efficiency Programs
New York, NY
To support our growth, we are seeking a qualified candidate to provide Program support for ICF’s Energy Efficiency Division. You will contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high quality products and services, typically working on multiple programs and projects with all levels of staff. You will have an opportunity to apply academic knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, interact with experts and clients in the field, and build content knowledge and consulting skills.
- Supporting Program Data and Operations teams
- Developing and updating client reports and documents
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets, PDF forms and databases for internal tracking
- Internal operations, process, and financial support
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and provide direct support to division leadership as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Construction Science, Architecture, Engineering, or related subject
- 1+ years of related work experience
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with Tableau
- Background or knowledge of construction and contracting preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational and process development skills
- Ability to actively listen and take initiative to seek actionable solutions to customer goals
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York, NY (NY18)